We help you do great things. With the best cooking oil for your kitchen that is also the best oil for your heart.
Tenderized cubed steak is breaded and pan-fried and then topped with a creamy milk gravy made from the pan drippings. Serve over mashed potatoes for an economical and filling meal the whole family will enjoy....
6 pieces cube steak, about 2 pounds
salt and pepper
1 cup all purpose flour, divided
25 Saltine crackers, crushed
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/3 cup milk
Pure Drop cooking oil
For the Gravy
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 to 2 cups whole milk
1. Season cubed steak lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Place 1/2 cup flour on a plate.
3. Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour, Saltine crumbs, seasoned salt, and cayenne pepper in a
4. Whisk together eggs and 1/3 cup milk in another shallow bowl.
5. Dredge cubed steak in flour, dip in egg mixture, and then coat with Saltine mixture.
6. Heat about 1/2-inch Pure Drop oil in a large pan (preferably cast iron) over medium heat.
7. Cook steak in 2 batches for about 3 minutes per side. Remove steak to a paper towel-
8. Pour oil that is left in pan through a fine-meshed sieve into a heat-proof bowl. Measure
out 1/4 cup and return it to pan.
9. Add flour to pan and cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk and
cook until thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Credits to: spicysouthernkitchen.com
Pure Drop cooking oil, for frying
1 chicken breast
70g plain flour
1 large baked potato, flesh scooped out
55g grated Cheddar cheese
2-3 tbsps cream cheese
30g chicken strips
1/2 tsp House Seasoning, recipe follows
1/2 tsp seasoning salt
Melted butter, for serving
For the House seasoning
25g black pepper
33g garlic powder
1 Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2 Preheat Pure Drop oil in a deep-fryer.
3 Pound chicken breast until tender and thin. Coat with flour and place in deep-fryer,
allowing it to cook for 3-5 minutes. Cut into strips and add to scooped out baked potato.
Add cheddar, cream cheese, chicken strips, house seasoning and seasoning salt, to taste.
Stuff the potato skin with the filling. Bake the potato for about 10 minutes, or until heated
through, or fry the potato until crispy. Add melted butter as topping.
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Credits to: www.foodnetwork.co.uk
This recipe is great for experimenting with a variety of different vegetables, spices, and vinegars.
20 m 4 servings
1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus additional for garnish
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1 dash balsamic vinegar black pepper to taste
1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
Stir together tuna, mayonnaise, green onions, red pepper, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Season with pepper and garlic salt, then pack the avocado halves with the tuna mixture. Garnish with reserved green onions and a dash of black pepper before serving.